Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just another rainy day...

It raining, I have to be at work, and the bus was late... what a wonderful day! So why is it that people look up at the sky in utter confusion as if they do not know where the rain is coming from?
Why do women wear pants to work and complain all day that their legs are wet (here's a hint, wear a skirt)!
Why do people drive SO slowly in the rain...really, practice in a parking lot if you are not comfortable driving in the rain, but please do not slow down my commute.

I guess we are all creatures of habit. It just that some of the habits are enough to put a true New Yorker over the edge [which is what this blog is about].

So if you are a frustrated New Yorker ( a real New Yorker, not someone who moved here last year), I am sure you will find camaraderie with my posts!
Rant out loud, Rave at the beauty all around, release fear and frustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment